Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Reader's Reverie for January 17th

Hmmmm, well, I've finished listening to Janet Evanovich's Eleven on Top and Adams vs. Jefferson by John Ferling. I've also finished a book that somehow snuck in there on me, People of the Moon by W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O'Neil Gear. Somehow or other I mixed up the dates when books were due at the libary and ended owing $.90 for overdue books, specifically, volume 4 of the Rhapsody series previous blogged. I magnanimously handed them a dollar and told them to keep the change and apply it all towards their building fund. I'm now listening to The Unhidden Truth by Kate Wilhelm. Too many books, too little time. Oh, I've asked the library to find me a copy of A Million Little Pieces by James Frey now that such controvery has erupted over his fanciful expansion of the memoir category to include outright fiction.

No comments: